Welcome to our careers page. We strongly believe we are only as good as the talent that we are lucky enough to work with. Please review our current postings and if there is not a perfect match but you feel you’d be a good fit for our company please email us at email@example.com with your CVs/resumes to apply. Thanks for your interest.
Commercial Team – Canada or United States
Ambyint is a SaaS company that provides an Industrial IoT platform, leveraging physics-influenced AI models, plus closed-loop control to enable autonomous operations. As a result, we are an instrumental part of the climate technology evolution and a market leader in production optimization for the energy industry. We deliver step-change improvements to our customers by combining advanced physics, subject matter expertise, and data-informed insights with AI to automate operations and production optimization workflows. We are coming off a strong year and our ambitions are set even higher.
As the Marketing Manager at Ambyint, you will report to the Executive team and manage the marketing program at Ambyint. You will be responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and revenue growth. You’ll conduct market research and collaborate with cross-functional teams to align marketing efforts with overall company goals. Additionally, you’ll oversee the company’s online presence, execute compelling marketing campaigns, analyze performance metrics, manage the marketing budget, and maintain relationships with external agencies and vendors to ensure effective marketing program delivery.
SPECIFIC SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a marketing role, within a B2B environment
- Strong analytical, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute successful marketing campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation tools and technologies
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams while possessing a results-driven approach
WHAT SETS YOU APART
- The gratification of a job well done comes from the satisfaction of your ‘customers’
- It’s in your nature to be efficient and do it really well, while you always deliver on what you promise
- Your strengths come from collaborating with others
- Continuous learning and improvement are part of your mantra
- You are curious, creative, biased for action, and love solving problems
- You don’t assume that you are the best and have the humility to learn from others
WHAT SETS US APART
Ambyint is a scale-up company, possessing all the exciting edginess of a start-up with solutions that are proven and advancing daily. We pride ourselves on the strength of our team and company, and the positive environmental impact we are driving. We live by a simple and effective set of values.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
The opportunity to make a difference in a cutting-edge technology company that is highly spirited and focused on being a leading contributor in the energy transition space. We offer an environment steeped in creating a rewarding professional experience and having some fun along the way. We work in a hybrid working environment with a diverse and talented team. We have a passion for taking on big challenges to create a wealth of opportunities and we will support your development and career goals. Additionally, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY, & INCLUSION
At Ambyint, diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – across all of our work, teams, and interactions with customers. They are central to our mission and to our impact. The understanding that having varied perspectives and backgrounds helps generate richer ideas to solve the complex problems of a changing, and increasingly diverse world is paramount to who we are and how we work together as a team.
If you are a passionate professional that likes to work in a diverse team environment supporting an entrepreneurial culture with a focus on delivering exceptional value for our customers, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits. Send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know why you’re interested in joining our team.